What is “Reliant Hospice?”
- Hospice is Medical care toward a different goal: Maintaining or improving quality of life for someone whose illness, disease or condition is unlikely to be cured.
- Hospice addresses the physical, emotional and spiritual pain that accompanies terminal illness
- A team of physicians, nurses, aides, social workers and chaplains work together to manage pain and provide comfort
- A Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Medicaid benefit for those patients whose doctor certifies them as having six months or less to live, who choose to forego heroic end of life care and instead choose pain management, emotional and spiritual support.
- State Licensed
- Medicare Certified
- Medicaid Participating
- Highly Coordinated Care
- Experienced in caring for frail and elderly
- Care is our high calling